What Is The Difference between 3D Modeling And 3D Rendering?
Updated: Jun 10
The difference between the meanings and procedures of 3D Modeling & 3D Rendering forms two of the most contested as well as easily confused techniques involved in the field of 3D Architectural Visualisation Industry.
In this article, we are going to discuss about these two crucial 3D Visualisation techniques and find out all about the purposes, requirements and benefits that can be reaped simply by resorting to 3D Modeling and Rendering Services.
Let's get started!
What Are 3D Modeling & 3D Rendering Services?
3D Models and 3D Renders represent two different stages of the 3D Visualisation workflow.
On one hand, 3D Modeling refers to the process of creating a mathematical representation of a living or inanimate object. And when such an object is effectively transformed into a 3D Model, the process of creating a 3D Render begins.
Whereas on the other hand, the process of 3D Rendering enables you to turn the modeled object into a high-quality photorealistic image and/or a video.
In easy words, once we turn an object into a 3D Model, it can seemlessly be given lifelike physical properties to depict how it might appear in the real world.
Purposes Of 3D Modeling & 3D Rendering Services
1. Enables you to tactfully plan and execute the Project Design.
2. Helps you to effectively visualize the schematic structures of your product even before it is physically constructed.
3. Allows you to detect and eliminate possible faults in your original design plan before hefty installations.
4. Facilitates hassle-free and immersive Design Presentation.
5. Boosts marketability and saleability of your product.
Industries That Can Benefit From 3D Modeling & 3D Rendering Services
Land & House Developers
Marketing & Advertising Agencies, etc.
Contact MGFX World today for getting high-quality 3D Models and 3D Renders at an affordable price.